Powered by Blogger.
- Circle Heifer Development
- Garden City, Kansas
- An affiliate of Circle Land & Cattle Cooperation, Circle Heifer Development was formed as an LLC in the State of Kansas in 2009 to provide high quality feed and fundamental heifer development tasks as well as superior customer service to dairy producers throughout the Southwest region of the United States.
1:22 PM | Posted by Circle Heifer Development | | Edit Page
Introducing specialized dairy heifer development with a distinctive nutritional advantage
|Stanchions are used to ease the breeding process|
Beyond traditional feedyards and development facilities, we specialize in a dairy like environment. Trainers and stanchions are utilized for heifer management and breeding to ensure that the heifers will be well-acclimated upon arrival at your operation.
A comprehensive development program
- Full service development facility
- Five months of age to springing heifers
- Vaccination program from arrival through pre-calving
- Artificial Insemination with expert genetics consultation
- Weekly veterinary care, plus palpation
- High quality roughage diet with ample feed supply
- Monthly nutritionist evaluation
- Individual records for each heifer managed on Dairy Comp 305
|We have the ability to provide 90% of our own feed|
A beneficial environment for heifers
Located in the heart of America, our southwest Kansas facility provides several key benefits.
The climate is dry and arid with an average rainfall per year of 19 inches. Our July high is around 92 degrees and our January low is around 15 degrees, which provides a comfortable environment to raise and develop heifers. The central location also adds value by enabling us to ship and receive heifers within a day from almost anywhere in the United States.
Experience all through the process
The management team is experienced and well rounded in all aspects of agriculture with over 140 years of combined experience in the industry, including bovine genetics, dairy production and animal nutrition.